Lane & Family Area Reservations
Follow the steps below to reserve a Lap Lane:
1. If you are using a MOBILE DEVICE
, make sure it is in LANDSCAPE
2. Click REGISTER
and create an account. If you have an existing account with CRPD, you can click SIGN IN
and use your existing log-in information.
3. Click LAP SWIM MAP
to view the lane layout (including depth and lane numbers), important information, and facility procedures.
4. Click AVAILABILITY CALENDAR
to select a facility and view the available days, lanes, and times. What you see online is what is available for lap swimming.
5. Click RESERVE
when you find a day and time that work best for you. You have the ability to add multiple lanes before you pay.
6. Click the checkbox confirming you understand our REFUND/CANCELLATION
policy before submitting your payment.
- All reserved lanes are final and NO REFUNDS
will be given.
- A one-time RESCHEDULE
is available 48 hours prior to the reservation.
- To reschedule a lane, visit your Reservation History and click reschedule. REMINDERS:
A valid photo ID is REQUIRED
at the time of your reservation. If making a reservation for someone else, be sure to enter in THEIR
birth date as well as THEIR
full name when it prompts you to.